Site Announcements

Our Next Meeting is Friday, April 27, 2018 at 7:30pm.

Our speaker will be Joe Cutler. Joe's talk is "Adventures from Cameroon and Gabon”

Join CAFE. You will not be disappointed!

Please remember to support our club sponsors

Preorder fish availible for delivery to spring auction 2018

Have aquarium-related goods or livestock to sell? List those items here.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Preorder fish availible for delivery to spring auction 2018

Postby Chris B » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:11 pm

The below list of fish below is available for pickup at the CAFE auction March 11. Orders must be received and paid for by 5:00pm EST Tuesday, March 6. Something you want but not attending the auction? Shipping via Southwest Airlines is now available:!Ar2J-A7VkR81hPJ8KzaxuZCXji9sNg

Orders must be prepaid via PayPal to No exceptions.

All fish listed are wild.

Sizes should be considered extremely approximate, size will not be guaranteed.

If you request certain sexes/ratios I will pass that along to the vendor, but I will not guarantee sexes. I reserve the right to correct any pricing errors, should this come up I will notify you first. In the event that your order is not filled in total or there are DOAs PayPal refunds will be issued on Friday, March 9.

Live arrival is guaranteed.

If there are any questions either email or call 248-887-1881 Sunday 10:00-5:00 or Monday 10:00-8:00. PMs on the CAFE forum will not get a timely response, if any. Email or telephone is a much better way to contact me. Ordering earlier is better as I will get feedback if they are out of something you order, giving you an opportunity to substitute another item if you wish. Feel free to offer some alternates if there is something you'd like to substitute with should your first choice be out of stock.

In the future if you prefer to receive these lists emailed directly to you send me an email request to the above address and I will add you to the list.

Chris B
New Forum Member

Chris B
New Forum Member

Return to For Sale