Site Announcements

Our Next Meeting is Friday, February 23, 2018 at 7:30pm.

Our speaker will be Dr. Suzanne Gray. Dr. Gray's talk is "Sexy Males in Muddy Water: How Cichlids Respond to Increased Turbidity in the Wild”

Join CAFE. You will not be disappointed!

Please remember to support our club sponsors
http://forum.columbusfishclub.org/sponsors/2.gif

Malawi, Tang, Apisto groups (plus a free single)

Have aquarium-related goods or livestock to sell? List those items here.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Malawi, Tang, Apisto groups (plus a free single)

Postby paul » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:39 am

Is there any interest in any of these groups.. If there is interest, I can get an exact count .. If there is no interest, I am going to take these fish to the OCA auction on Feb 10.. Trades considered, but not really looking for more Malawi cichlids right now.

CLAIMED
... 1 Metriaclima hajomaylandi greberi.. about 3".. Unique looking Mbuna, not too aggressive FREE. I sold a trio of these to someone about a year ago, but I can't remember who.. This was a kid that I found in the tank when I Was cleaning it out, and I grew him out.

Breeding group of Apistogramma McMasteri "Red Neck".. These just spawned about 5 weeks ago. There is at least 2 females in the group.. maybe 5 or more males.
Asking $50 for the group.. Would consider selling extra males separately.

Group of Mylochromis ericotania.. This is a very hard to get Malawi Hap that looks great. I have 6-8 of them, about a year old. They are about 3" now. The males have not colored up fully yet. Looks like both sexes. Pretty easy to breed. Peaceful for a Malawi fish, gets along well with other Malawi fish. Asking $50

Breeding group of paracyprichromis nigripinnis.. There is like 6-8 of them, plus at least one juvenille. These are not the easiest fish to breed, but if I can do it, anyone can.. Asking $50 for the group, which is less than a bag of 6 fry got at the auction.

I Breeding group claimed, 1 left 2 Breeding groups of otopharynx lithobates.. Each group will have 2 males in it and 3-4 females .. The males have the nice dark blue body. These fish are holding all the time..Very easy to keep and breed. Full grown adults. Asking $25
paul
Chairman
Chairman

Re: Malawi, Tang, Apisto groups (plus a free single)

Postby paul » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:11 pm

PRICE DROP .. or make an offer before Friday.

Breeding group of Apistogramma McMasteri "Red Neck".. These just spawned about 5 weeks ago. There is at least 2 females in the group.. maybe 5 or more males.
Asking $40 for the group.. Would consider selling extra males separately.

Group of Mylochromis ericotania.. This is a very hard to get Malawi Hap that looks great. I have 6-8 of them, about a year old. They are about 3" now. The males have not colored up fully yet. Looks like both sexes. Pretty easy to breed. Peaceful for a Malawi fish, gets along well with other Malawi fish. Asking $40

Breeding group of paracyprichromis nigripinnis.. There is like 6-8 of them, plus at least one juvenille. These are not the easiest fish to breed, but if I can do it, anyone can.. Asking $40 for the group, which is less than a bag of 6 fry got at the auction.

1 Breeding groups of otopharynx lithobates.. 2 males in it and 3-4 females .. The males have the nice dark blue body. These fish are holding all the time..Very easy to keep and breed. Full grown adults. Asking $25
paul
Chairman
Chairman

Postby paul » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:15 pm

What is left:

Asking $40 for the group.. Would consider selling extra males separately.

Breeding group of paracyprichromis nigripinnis.. There is like 6-8 of them, plus at least one juvenille. These are not the easiest fish to breed, but if I can do it, anyone can.. Asking $40 for the group, which is less than a bag of 6 fry got at the auction.
paul
Chairman
Chairman

Postby zrostratum » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:21 pm

I will pickup and pay for the Apistos as soon as we can meet up.
Thanks,
Jack
phone /text 614-641-9666
zrostratum
New Forum Member

Postby paul » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:43 pm

Apistos are reserved for Jack.

Paracyprichromis nigripinnis group is the only one left.
paul
Chairman
Chairman

Postby paul » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:10 pm

Everything is pending sold.. thanks everyone.
paul
Chairman
Chairman

Return to For Sale