Site Announcements

Our Next Meeting is Friday, August 25, 2017 at 7:00pm.

Our speaker will be Mike Hellweg. Mike's talk is "Meet the Wild Betta Species"

Join CAFE. You will not be disappointed!

Please remember to support our club sponsors
http://forum.columbusfishclub.org/sponsors/8.gif

Entire fish room for free!

Have aquarium-related goods or livestock to sell? List those items here.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Entire fish room for free!

Postby Brian » Sun May 14, 2017 11:15 am

My entire fish room can be yours for free!*

*The catch is that you have to carry it out!

Everything is included, tanks, food, fish, supplies, pumps, filters, and lights. All the tanks are drilled and have bulkheads for overflow. They include 14 75s, 2 55s, 29 15s, 8 10s, 8 20Ls. The air system includes multiple large pumps connected to PVC with a zillion little air valves. The water distribution system uses valves that were $10/tank and will last forever. There’s one above every tank plus extras! All of my crystal red shrimp and blue tiger shrimp are included. I also have a full size adult pair of L142, several breeding pairs of L183 with at least 20 or 30 fry, and other assorted catfish, angelfish, and guppies.

This would be a huge project and it is more free stuff than any one person could probably want. So a group of people that wanted to team up would probably make sense. What I worry about is that people would cherry pick my stuff and then never show up again. To avoid that I will need a deposit of $1000 and there will be a time limit of a month to get everything out. Once it’s all out, I refund the deposit. I will do all the cleaning required once everything is out.

I’m in no hurry so take your time figuring out a team of people. I’m in Columbus Ohio, near Polaris mall. If interested, email me at brianalias@mac.com

Thanks,
Brian
Brian
CAFE Member
CAFE Member

Re: Entire fish room for free!

Postby paul » Sun May 14, 2017 3:46 pm

II could take some stuff, and do part of the deposit.
I could take some of the leftover stuff as well and bring it to the fall auction as a club donation..
paul
Chairman
Chairman

Postby Brian » Sun May 14, 2017 3:49 pm

Hi, I'm 99% sure I have a taker for the fish room. I'll let people know if it falls through.
Brian
CAFE Member
CAFE Member

Postby Senthil » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:16 am

I am interested in angelfish ,some cat fish. (if you have any cory )
Senthil
Friend of CAFE

Return to For Sale